Once modules are placed on the roof it is easy to modify their placement.
Moving individual modules
- Click and drag a module to move it.
- Select multiple modules by holding down the shift key as you click on modules. Then, drag them to move them jointly.
Box selecting multiple modules
- Move your cursor towards the bottom left corner of your array.
- Click and drag a rectangle that covers part of the array.
- Click and drag to move it over to the west side of the roof.
Deleting individual modules
- Select some of the modules, either by holding down shift and clicking, or clicking and dragging to highlight multiple modules.
- Hit the delete key on your keyboard.
Click on the arrow in the bottom left corner then click, hold and drag your cursor to shift the orientation of your layout view.