Aurora provides the following keyboard shortcuts in Site Model page. You can speed up your workflow significantly by learning these shortcuts.
|middle mouse button (hold)
|Q||Draw Polygonal Obstruction|
|W||Draw Rectangular Obstruction|
|E||Draw Circular Obstruction|
|L||Activate LIDAR (3D view)|
|X||Detect Roof Structure,
Detect Edge Types
|G||Toggle Satellite Imagery|
Tips and Tricks
- Hit the esc key to exit a mode. For example if you are in roof drawing and want to add an obstruction.
- Right-click to delete an object. Or left click then hit delete on your keyboard.
- Double click on a node to extend a new edge from it.
- Double click a line to insert a node.
- Hold down Ctrl to prevent the angle from snapping when drawing an edge.
- Click on the rotate icon located at the bottom left corner to rotate the view.
- Click on the compass in the bottom left corner to return your site model to a north-south alignment.