Aurora provides the following keyboard shortcuts in Site Model page. You can speed up your workflow significantly by learning these shortcuts.
|middle mouse button (hold)
|Q||Draw Polygonal Obstruction|
|W||Draw Rectangular Obstruction|
|E||Draw Circular Obstruction|
|L||Activate LIDAR (3D view)|
|X||Detect Roof Structure,
Detect Edge Types
|G||Toggle Satellite Imagery|
Tips and Tricks
- Hit the esc key to exit a mode. For example if you are in roof drawing and want to add an obstruction.
- Right-click to delete an object. Or left click then hit delete on your keyboard.
- Double click on a node to extend a new edge from it.
- Double click a line to insert a node.
- Hold down Ctrl to prevent the angle from snapping when drawing an edge.
- To specify the length of an edge, click on one of its nodes, then click on the measurement of the edge. Now can type in the desired measurement and press Enter to confirm.
- To specify the angle between two edge, click on their common node, then click on the measurement of the angle. Now type in the desired angle and press Enter to confirm.
- Click on the rotate icon located at the bottom left of the UI to rotate the view.
- Click on the compass in the bottom left corner to return your site model to a north-south alignment.