To run a commercial financial analysis, you will need to create and use a commercial financial template. Follow the steps below to create a template:
- Click on your Name at the top-right corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Financing Templates on the left menu.
- Click on Create New Template and select Commercial for type.
- You are able to select between Cash, Loan, PPA, or Lease.
- Model your Operation and Maintenance costs as well as National and Local Deprecation shown below:
- If you are in the United States, you are able to model in the 30% Investment Tax Credit by clicking on Add Incentive.
- Select Cost, Add in a Name, Scope is National, the Amount is 30% of system cost and it is not capped shown below:
If you need to add in additional incentives and would like to learn more, read up on Financial Incentives here.