- Within your Design, click on AutoDesigner in the toolbar (it's located in the System Section where you can place panels).
- Select the mode: Energy.
- Input an annual kWh target value or an offset percentage.
- Select your components (by clicking on Select). If you're using a module that already has a micro-inverter attached (Smart Modules), just choose that Smart Module
- Select the panel orientation and the price basis (optional).
- Click on Run AutoDesigner.
The offset will display "No consumption profile defined" if the consumption information was not entered. Go back to the consumption page if you wish to input/view an offset value.
You can change the selected components by clicking on Edit.