- Click on the Inverter icon
- Keyboard shortcut y
- Select the appropriate inverter and place it in the desired location.
- Click on the String icon
- Keyboard shortcut s
- Left click and drag across modules. Red means you are outside the inverter's acceptable voltage input range, green is within the acceptable input range, yellow is max string size.
Currently there is no way to delete stringing. If you make a mistake stringing, just start again and go over the original string.
- Click on the Connect icon
- Keyboard shortcut c
- Connect the string ends to the desired component or inverter.