For instructions on this topic in New Aurora, check out this help article.
- Left click and hold to outline the panels you would like to string.
- Click the Auto-String button at the bottom of the right toolbar.
- Select the inverter you would like to string and click Auto-String.
Manually String Panels
- Click Add Components in the System menu in the left toolbar.
- Click Inverter (or press the V key as a shortcut for steps 1 and 2).
- Select the appropriate inverter and place it in the desired location.
- Click String/Connect in the System menu in the left toolbar (or keyboard shortcut C ).
- Left click and hold to drag the string across modules. Red means the string length is too short or too long (outside the inverter's acceptable voltage input range). Green means the string length is valid (within the acceptable input range).
- Release left click to complete the string.
If the string length needs to be adjusted, left click on the string node and drag to the desired length.
To connect the inverter, left click the end of the string node. Drag the string and left click to connect.