1. Simulating your design:
- Click on the Performance tab on the left pane.
- Then click on the Simulate button in the top right.
2. Further configuring simulations
- Click on the Settings button to modify the system losses
- You can export the simulation dataset in hourly or monthly timescales
3. Aurora vs PV Watt's simulation
- We provide you the PVWatt simulation that you can add in your Account Settings for comparison purposes. Please note that PVWatts has a default 3% loss for shading. Aurora's simulation will calculate the loss from shading based on the 3D model. Aurora's simulation engine also takes into account detailed stringing configurations.