1. Simulating your design:
- Click on the Performance tab on the left pane.
- Then click on the Simulate button in the top right.
2. Further configuring simulations
- Click on the Settings button to modify the system losses
- You can export the simulation dataset in hourly or monthly timescales
3. Aurora vs PV Watt's simulation
- We provide you the PVWatt simulation that you can add in your Account Settings for comparison purposes. Please note that if the shading engine is not checked, PVWatts has a default 3% loss for shading. If the shading engine is checked, PVWatts will be simulated while incorporating shading based on the 3D model. Aurora's simulation will also calculate the loss from shading based on the 3D model and will take into account detailed stringing configurations.