- Go to the Site menu in your design.
- In the top toolbar select the imagery dropdown.
- Select Upload.
- Select the image and click Open.
- Drag the image to match the site.
How to Edit Uploaded Imagery
- Once the image is placed a menu will appear on the right.
- Here you can edit the image rotation, width, height, and opacity by toggling the bars on the right.
You can also click on the image to move it and click the corners of the box to adjust the image size.
If you've exited out of the Edit Uploaded Imagery Mode and need to make further edits:
- Go to the top toolbar.
- Select the imagery dropdown.
- Next to your uploaded image click the pencil icon.
Note: You can also utilize this feature to upload any drone imagery you might have.
You can watch this video to learn more about this subject: Uploading Custom Imagery