- Navigate to the Design page within a project.
- Click the System menu on the right.
- Click Insert Panels.
- Select Modules (keyboard shortcut M) or Ground mounts/Carports (keyboard shortcut P).
- For Modules select Fill Roof Face or Manually Place:
- Fill Roof Face: Select your panel from the dropdown, click the Fill Roof Face button, and click on a roof surface. An automatic fill algorithm will be used to fit the maximum number of panels on a given roof face while abiding by the roof outline, setbacks, and obstructions.
- Manually Place Panels: Select your panel from the dropdown and click the Manually Place button. Click and drag on a roof surface to place your array.
6. For Ground mounts/Carports: Click the Ground mounts/Carports button and a box
will appear. Select the components, layout, and module spacing of the array. Click Create.
Note that once you’ve placed the ground mount you can make adjustments to the rows,
columns, and spacing using the fields in the information bar on the right.