Using Aurora Envision to extract roof slope measurements requires you to navigate between 2D and street view.
Measuring roof slopes:
- Start by placing measurement points. In 2D mode, Click on Street View in the top tool bar.
- On the right of your screen click on the Measurements icon in the tool bar.
- Within the Measurements icon click on Measure Roof Plane - this measures the slopes of planes.
- Click on three points within the roof plane whose slope you wish to measure.
- Calibrate your measurement points. In street-view you should see your three points. Drag one of the points to an easy to identify intersection of your roof.
- Go back to your 2D model, and move the corresponding point to the same intersection you identified in.
Make sure you are moving the corresponding node (you will be able to tell because the corresponding icon in street-view will be blue).
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 for the remaining 2 points in your triangle.
- The exact shape of the triangle doesn't matter, just make sure the points match up with the intersections of your roof for the most accurate measurement.
- Click on the calibrate button.