There are 2 main ways to expand your project view within Aurora. This article will walk you through both ways in detail.
Expand Satellite Imagery
- Go to the Design View of your project
- Zoom out of view using either your mouse scroll wheel (or touchpad), or by clicking the +,- arrows in the top left corner of your Design.
- As you zoom out and move your mouse outside of the image, a shaded box and diagonal arrows should appear around your site map. Click in the shaded area to expand your site map.
- Once you draw your roof, your site map will remain in the extended view.
Utilize NearMap Imagery to Expand your Project View
With NearMap, you are able to expand your design view to the exact size that you need for your project. This allows for ultimate accuracy and precision for your design.
If you need to purchase NearMap credits, please follow the link here. If you are already a NearMap user, please follow the link here to integrate your NearMap account.
- In design view, navigate to the taskbar at the top and click on the Imagery dropdown menu.
- Select "Get HD Imagery"
- Drag the 4 points to the desired area that you would like to capture for your design
- Select "Use Credits" and let Aurora update your project to your new and accurate imagery