- Go to the Consumption tab in the left hand toolbar, then select <b>Upload Data File</b> in the top right.
- Choose your customer’s Utility Provider, Utility Rate, and the Rate Effective Period.
Before uploading, please ensure that you have obtained at least 1 year’s worth of timely interval data.
- There are different file formats to select from:
- The Green Button option allows you to upload a green button style xml file from any utility company or service that provides them.
- For PG&E, you can upload a CSV file that is downloadable from the account page of your customer’s Pacific Gas, and Electric web portal.
- If you do not have data for these options, but you have the energy usage in kilowatt hours for each hour of the year, you can Download a CSV Template Aurora has created for you to use. When selecting this option:
- First download the Hourly Interval Template.
- Open this up from your downloads on your computer.
- Input the data information into a spreadsheet software such as Excel or Numbers, then save or export the file as a CSV format.
For now, the downloadable CSV template only allows 1 hour intervals, however Aurora will be offering a 15 minute interval template soon- we'll keep you posted!Once you upload your file from a selection above, this will allow you to estimate your customer’s consumption load profile.