Table of Contents
Interval data is a fine-grained record of a home’s energy consumption, with readings made by the utility meter throughout the day, every day. Inputting interval data enables you to create accurate consumption profiles and quotes using detailed data of the home’s unique energy usage patterns.
Aurora allows you to add interval data in 15, 30, or 60 minute intervals for each project. This data is then used throughout Sales Mode and Design Mode to calculate the energy offset and savings estimates with solar, or solar + storage.
See the Adding Interval Data in Aurora for more information.
- Sign in to Your Account
- Select "Energy Usage Details"
- Download data in CSV format
- Log In to Your Account
- Scroll down the page and click on the bottom left 'Green Button Download My Data" icon
- Select a date range, choose the format in which you'd like your data provided (CSV is preferred), and select the Service Account you'd like data for.
- Click on Download
- Log in to Your Account
- Click the Usage tab
- Select Electric using the Meter dropdown menu above the graph
- Click the Green Button Download located below the graph
- Select the date range and file format (CSV format is preferred)
- Click Download
Other utility companies will follow a similar set of steps to those above. Generally, homeowners will follow these basic steps:
- Login to your account
- Find usage data download button
- Select CSV format and date range
- Click download