Bill of Materials can be found under the Documents section of a Design.
Aurora will automatically generate a bill of materials (BOM) for the design you created. You can download this data as a CSV file by clicking Export.
The following component types are included in the BOM:
- Solar Panels
- String Inverters
- DC Optimizers
- Combiner Boxes
- Load Centers
- Service Panels (unless marked as Exists)
- Meters (unless marked as Exists)
For each component type, Aurora generates the following data data:
- Type: The type of the component (e.g. "Load Center")
- Manufacturer: The manufacturer of the component as specified in the database
- Item: The name of the component, as specified in the database
- Quantity: The quantity of the component in the design