Modeling trees in Aurora is simple, yet powerful. You can easily create a new tree in the 2D section of Site Model. First, click on the Draw Tree button in the right hand toolbar- then click, hold and drag to draw the tree in the CAD viewport.
Aurora will automatically estimate the height of the tree based on the diameter of the circle you draw. You can refine the modeled tree by selecting it in 3D mode in the top left corner.
You are able to edit the following parameters:
- Shape: You can select from Sphere and Cone
- Height: The total height of the tree
- Crown Diameter: The width of the tree's crown
- Crown Height: The height of the tree's crown
- Trunk Width: The width of the tree's trunk
Learn more about adding in trees by clicking here!