Creating a Financing
In order to run a financial analysis in Aurora, you first have to create a financing template, by going to Design -> Financing -> Add Financing. In the resulting popup window you will have the following options:
- Name: The name of the financing option you are creating (e.g. "Cash")
- Template: The template you want to base your financing on
- Electricity Rates: Whether you want to run your analysis with a tiered/time-of-use rate, a fixed rate, or a feed-in tariff
- Post Solar Utility: The utility the client will be on, after going solar
- Post Solar Utility Rate: The utility rate the client will be on, after going solar
After clicking "Create", Aurora will create the financing for you and will take you to the financing page. On here, you can further customize the financial parameters of this financing option (see link below for a full list and description of the available inputs).
Running a Financial Analysis
Once you have filled in all the parameters, you can run the financial analysis by clicking "Simulate"