Upon visiting Design→Documents→Line Diagram, Aurora will automatically generate a single line diagram (SLD) for the system design you created. This SLD will update automatically if you make a change to your design and re-enter the line diagram.
You can then modify the line diagram by moving components around and by using the actions provided in the toolbar on the right.
Once you are done, you can export the finished line drawing as a .png screenshot, or as a .dxf file for further processing in a CAD program of your choice.
- Auto Layout: Automatically lays out all the components in your single line diagram.
- Ground: Automatically determines and draws the grounding path for your design.
- Rectangle: Click and drag to draw a rectangle.
- Line: Click in the viewport to draw lines; right-click to stop.
- Save: Saves the SLD.
- Export: Download the SLD as an image or .dxf file.