- Click on 3D in the top left corner to switch from 2D to 3D editor mode.
- Setting pitch: Set the slope of the structure via one of the following methods
- Move your mouse over a ridge line highlighting it. Click and drag the ridge line.
- Click on the roof face. In the properties box, raise or lower the tilt value or type in a new tilt value.
- Modifying Obstructions/Trees: Modify the height of the roof obstructions/trees by left clicking on the item and changing the values in the properties box.
Next: Adding Modules