To design a reverse tilt rack system, follow the steps outlined below.
- Go into your System Design.
- Click on Solar Panels and then Modules or Fill Roof face to place panels on your roof.
- Select your panels, then right-click on the array.
- In the pop-up box, adjust the tilt. The tilt you plug into Aurora will be the relative tilt. Add in 180 degrees for the rotation.
- When you toggle to 3D mode, you will be able to see the tilt of your panels.
The relative tilt is equal to the tilt you would like your panels to be relative to the ground plus the tilt of the roof. E.g. If the roof section is facing north at 20deg tilt and you would like your panels to have a 10deg tilt relative to the ground plane, set the panels to be 30deg within Aurora.