Aurora gives you the ability to include up to three different financial options in one proposal.
- Go to the Proposal template page by clicking on your name on the upper right corner of the screen, then clicking on Settings.
- Open the template you wish to modify, or create a template by clicking on Create New Template.
- Click Textbox then click and drag out a box.
- Click the edit button (pencil) at the bottom of a textbox, then click on the down arrow icon to open up the list of placeholders.
- Under the financial placeholder section there is a drop down menu with option 1,2, and 3. Change the drop down menu to the appropriate option then select your placeholder.
Each financial placeholder will have a label: F1, F2, F3 which corresponds to a financial simulation.
Once you have your proposal template setup. Go to a project with a design. Create three financial simulations in the Financing page. Create a proposal using the template on the Proposal page.
You will notice that the proposal template will ask for multiple financing simulations.