What kind of support can you look forward to with Aurora?
We provide unlimited support via email for all of our customers, and do our best to respond to every email within just a few hours. Our support team is working hard to help customers from Monday-Friday 6AM-6PM PST.
Aurora also offers the ability to request a screenshare on-demand with our support specialists who can help you with specific questions like financing, proposals, design and configurations.
Need to speak with someone directly?
Our support team is happy to help you out! Request a screenshare to quickly speak with someone from our support team. During this screenshare session you will be able to speak with a team member while sharing your screen allowing us to quickly resolve your questions or issues.
- For help with financial analysis please click here
- For help with proposal templates please click here
- For help with SmartRoof, 3D Modeling or Design please click here
- For help with configuration, databases, account and other general questions click here
What about phone support?
- Providing a one-stop solution for solar means that we deal with well over 2,000 solar projects a work-day designed in our software! We can handle more volume via email than we can via phone.
- Email support and screenshare sessions allow us to easily look-up and reference previous support requests you may have submitted previously to solve your problems quickly and efficiently.
- Building sales proposals is a visual process- Screenshare and emails support allows our team to more thoroughly explain a problem, include helpful links, screenshots and articles and potentially even screen share to help our customers solve their problem.
We never outsource our support or employ unqualified staff, so you can rest assured that your email will be answered by a knowledgeable Aurora Solar expert- every time.
If you've got a question that you need help with, please submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org and our dedicated team will get back to you as soon as possible with a helpful response.
Aurora Support Team