In the Database section, you can now pre-set Incentives that are frequently used along with components, utilities, financing and proposal templates, and jurisdiction values. With the incentives tab in the database, you are able to add your own custom incentive, which can then be applied to any financing template or financings.
- Go to Database in the top tool bar.
- Then click on Incentives.
- Click on ‘Add Incentive’ in the top right corner.
- Give the incentive a name.
- You can set either a Local or National based scope.
- You have the option of selecting a Cost base incentive, Performance based, System Size, and Grant. To learn more about each incentive, click here.
- The next thing you will want to make sure of, is to add this so that the green check mark pops up. This will now be saved so that you can select from this list when adding this to your financing template or option for a project.