Available for Premium Memberships only
To create a template
- For administrators, once you have a ground mount or carport placed within a design of a project, select all the components that you would like pre-set to place for future designs. To learn how to add, check out this link here: How to Design a Ground Mount System
- Click on Save as template in the bottom right corner.
- Enter in a name up to your discretion, then go back to insert panels. Select Carport/ Ground mount then click on Pre-configure.
- Select the template you have set, then click Draw.
- Click on one end where you'd like the array to start, then extend where you would like this to go.
- Within the box you specify, there are red boxes that outline where your pre-set arrays will go.
Editing templates in a Design
- Like all other design elements you can drag, resize, rotate, and copy-paste templates.
- Templates also snap to rulers so you can accurately space them out on a parking lot.
- You can also use the inspector to “Explode” the template and change properties.
- For performance reasons the components inside the template only update at the end of a drag or copy-paste.