This incentive accounts for system size grants that are based on PTC , AC and STC.
PTC (Performance Test Conditions) will be slightly less than STC. Solar PTC refers to what panels produce under performance test conditions. The AC System Size will be based on the total inverter power output of the design.
STC, or Standard Test Conditions, is also known as “Nameplate Rating.” This is calculated as the wattage is multiplied by the number of panels.
- Go to your account Database found between the “Projects” and “Learn” found on the menu at the top of your Aurora account.
- Locate the Incentives button to the left side of the screen.
- Click on the Add Incentive button at the top right corner of your screen.
- When the New Incentive box appears type in the name of the Incentive that you want to create. Click the Create button to continue.
- Once your Incentive page opens, go ahead and select if this a National or Local incentive.
- Next if tax rates applies check the box.
- Select the correct incentive type. In the example below we will choose System Size.
- Next Select AC under the System Size Based on box
- Next enter the amount in $/per W for the incentive rate in the Amount box.
- Finally if the incentive is capped at a specific amount please check the box and enter that amount and if not proceed forward to your project to start your design.