For the best experience with Aurora, it's important to ensure your computer meets our minimum specifications. We recommend using Aurora on a computer that meets these requirements:
|Minimum -Residential Projects||Minimum -Commercial Projects||Recommended -All Projects|
|Processor (CPU)||i5 dual-core 2Ghz+||i5 dual-core 2Ghz+||i7, dual/quad-core 2.5Ghz+|
|Graphics Card (GPU)||Integrated GPU (such as Intel Iris e.t.c. with 1.5Gb+ memory)||
Recommended: Discreet nVidia/AMD GPU
Less optimal: Integrated GPU (Intel Iris with 2Gb memory e.t.c.) will work, but might be slow, especially if using a high-res monitor (1980x1080 and above).
|Discreet nVidia / AMD GPUs released after 2015 with 2Gb+ memory (4Gb ideal for large >7Mw projects). Ideally - GeForce 9xx, 10xx series* or newer or AMD Radeon 4xx, 5xx series or newer|
*2015+ GeForce Quadro GPU series also has great performance and fall under "Recommended / Ideal" section
How to find your computer's specifications:
Please select your operating system to find your computer's specifications:
- In the top left-hand corner of the screen, click the apple menu
- Click "About This Mac"
- Processor, Memory, and Graphics information will display as shown below
- Click on the Start menu
- Choose settings
- Click on System
- Click on About
- Find your Processor and RAM information as highlighted:
- Click on Display on the left-hand menu
- Click "Advanced Display Settings"
- Click "Display adapter properties"
- Your graphics card information will display