Aurora offers the ability to retrieve an accurate commercial PPA rate from Sustainable Capital Finance (SCF), a commercial PPA financier, with a single click of a button. After rate generation, customers can choose to apply to finance qualified commercial projects through SCF.
SCF Minimum Requirements:
- Commercial projects located in the U.S.
- Minimum system size of 100 kW DC
- Maximum offset of 90% utility consumption.
Use PPA Quick Quote:
- Click the Financing tab in the left column. Click + Add Financing.
- Search SCF in the pop-up window, Click “+” next to PPA Finance by Sustainable Capital Finance. Click the checkbox under “Select”, then click Add.
- Click More to add a PPA Escalator or Upfront Payment. Click Run Analysis, watch as a PPA rate is instantly generated for your project!
- Follow the next steps to integrate an existing SCF account or sign up to finance your commercial project.
Integrate your existing SCF Account
If you're interested in SCF financing but don't see the icon on your integrations page, Click here to get on the Aurora-SCF Commercial Financing Waiting List.
- Go to Aurora Global Admin Settings, click Integrations. Click Sustainable Capital Finance Icon.
- If you have an existing account, enter your SCF /Account/Company ID and click Save.
- To find your SCF Company ID. Log into your SCF account, Click Settings, then Company.
- Copy the 32-digit Company Id and paste it to the Aurora Integration page.
Sign Up for a Sustainable Capital Finance Account
- No account yet? Go to Aurora Global Administration Settings, click Integrations. Click Sustainable Capital Finance Icon.
- Click “Sign Up for your Sustainable Capital Finance Account” for commercial PPA project financing approval.
- You’ll be directed to SCF’s application page. Scroll to the bottom of the page, fill out basic information. Click Submit.
If you're interested in SCF financing but don't see the icon on your settings -integrations page, Click here to get on the Aurora-SCF Commercial Financing Waiting List.