Aurora introduced some exciting new improvements to the consumption database. As part of the recent changes Aurora has introduced the following:
- Expansive Coverage: Extended access to utility rate plans across the USA and Canada.
- Even Better Accuracy: Access to every rate structure from the flat consumption rates, tiered pricing, time-of-use pricing, dynamic peaks to sophisticated billing rules.
- Always Up-to-Date Rates: Rate changes are regularly updated to ensure rate data stays up to date.
Additionally, Aurora has made it quicker and easier than ever to put in your customer’s utility rate information through the following changes:
- Auto-selected utility provider: By putting in your customer’s project address, Aurora will automatically select the utility provider based on the project location.
- Auto-selected rate plans: Aurora will also automatically suggest a residential rate plan (“Pre-Solar Utility Rate”) based on your customer’s project address.
- If you need to change the auto-selected residential rate, please follow the quick steps outlined here.
Pictured below: Auto-selected Utility Rate Provider and Pre-Solar Utility Rate fields in an Aurora residential project.
Not able to find a utility rate in your consumption portal? Creating a Custom Rate in Aurora is simple. Click here to read through these quick steps to follow to create your own custom rates in your Aurora database