Aurora has made it quicker and easier than ever to put in your customer’s utility rate information through the following new updates:
- Auto-selected utility provider: Once you put in your customer’s project address, Aurora will automatically select the utility provider based on location.
- Auto-selected utility rate: Aurora will also automatically suggest a residential rate plan based on your customer’s location.
- Not the right plan? Simply use the search bar to type in your customer’s rate plan by name.
How to Change An Auto-Selected Pre-Solar Utility Rate
Aurora will make an auto-selection for your customer’s pre-solar utility rate depending on their utility provider. To change the pre-solar utility rate follow these steps:
- First, clear the selected field labeled “Pre-Solar Utility Rate” (found to the left of “View Rate Details”) by selecting all, and deleting the auto-selection.
- Next, type the name of your desired utility rate into the same field. A series of suggestions will appear based on the new rate plan that you typed.
- Finally, select that new “Pre-Solar Utility Rate”.
How to Change An Auto-Selected a Post-Solar Utility Rate
To change the post-solar utility rate follow these steps:
- First, locate the field “Post-Solar Utility Rate” (located below ‘Pre-Solar Utility Provider’)
- Next, begin typing in the Post-Solar Utility Rate field. Suggestions will begin to appear based on what you have typed.
- Finally, select your Post-Solar Utility Rate.
How to Change An Auto-Selected Utility Rate Provider Field
When you type in your customer’s project address, Aurora will automatically select the utility provider based on the project location.
To change the Utility Rate Provider field, use the “Pre-Solar Utility Rate” and “Post-Solar Utility Rate” fields to search for the utility rate offered by the desired utility rate provider.
In the GIF below, the auto-selected Utility Rate Provider is Southern California Edison Co. By selecting the name of the desired utility rate ((D) Domestic) provided by Clean Power Alliance is updated as the Utility Rate Provider.
How to Create a Custom Rate
Not able to find a utility rate in your consumption portal? Creating a Custom Rate in Aurora is quick and simple. Click here to read through steps to follow to create your own custom rates in your Aurora database