Templates for Lead Capture AI empower businesses to customize their web experience to optimize for leads. Users can manage their configurations from within the Aurora app.
View Settings for Lead Capture AI
- Navigate to Settings by clicking your name on the top right corner of the screen
- Under “Application”, click on “Lead Capture AI”
Lead Capture AI Templates
From the Lead Capture AI application settings page, users will find a list of Lead Capture AI templates, including each template’s Org ID and API Key. From this page, users can:
- Create a new template
- Edit an existing template
- Delete an existing template
Create a new Lead Capture AI Template
1. Click "New Template" on the top right of the screen
2. Fill in Template Information
- Template Name
- Description (optional)
3. Fill in Branding
- Logo file
- Will be displayed on a white background
- SVG, PNG, JPG accepted
- Keep file size less than 250KB for best performance
4. Set System Design Preferences
- Offset Target
5. Set User Experience Preferences
- Show Qualification Questions: Address and utility bill are always included, but turning this off will remove questions like age of roof, roof materials, etc.
- Show Savings Estimate: If checked off, the solar estimate results page will remove any financial savings estimates from the homeowner. It will show the system’s # of solar panels, hours of sunlight, and % energy offset.
- Require user contact information to view results: If checked off, the lead capture form will surface after the homeowner sees the results.
6. Click "Done"
Once you’ve created a template, you can navigate back to the Templates page to retrieve your Org ID and API Key for implementation on your site.
To learn about the technical implementation for Lead Capture AI, navigate to our Lead Capture AI technical docs here.