This article provides an overview of the areas you’ll need to configure within your Aurora account to ensure that everything is preset and at your fingertips before you create a project. Click on the links below to access content-specific help articles that will guide you through your account set up.
Please note that you must be an Administrator to configure your account.
*Some products and services mentioned below are only available as add-ons. If you are interested in adding Aurora AI, Contract Manager, or Plan Sets to your Aurora account plan, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update your basic company information and general account settings.
- General Settings
- Creating Custom Project Statuses
- Adding your Logo
- Adding Users
Establish your starting cost for all projects in your account and then create adders and discounts to fine tune your pricing.
- General Base Pricing
- Adders & Discounts
Build Custom Financing Products in your Database to model in Aurora. A direct financing integration is currently available in Aurora with Mosaic as well.
- Modeling Custom Financing Products
- Aurora Financing Integrations
Enable the solar components that you plan to offer for quick and easy access when designing.
- DC Optimizers
Establish unique setback regulations for the locations where you do business.
- Creating State or Local Setback Regulations
Review the default application settings and make changes as necessary. You can also add custom pages to your Sales Mode workflow.
- Sales Mode Design Settings
- Financing Settings
- Utility and Tax Rate Settings
- Performance Simulation Settings
Sales Mode Customization features allow Aurora users to customize their sales experience by adding custom pages, videos, and more to Aurora's Sales Mode.
- Add custom pages in Sales Mode
- Add custom pages to your Web Proposal
*Contract Manager is an add-on product only available with a custom contract.
Create your Document Templates with the help of this step by step guide.
- What is Contract Manager & Who is Eligible
- What you'll need
- Create a new Template
- Merge Fields - Options & Definitions
*Plan Sets is an add-on service with New Aurora
To ensure you are set up for success when submitting Plan Sets, be sure that you've completed the items below in your Aurora account:
- Enable Solar Components including applicable BOS Components
- Establish and Enable State or Local Setback Regulations