Aurora provides the following keyboard shortcuts in the System Design view. Learning these shortcuts will speed up your workflow significantly—most are easy to remember.
|F||Fill Roof Face|
|G||Toggle Satellite Imagery|
|I||Toggle Irradiance Map|
|middle mouse button (hold)
|H||Hide all components (while key pressed)|
Tips and Tricks
- Hit the esc key to exit a mode. For example, if you are in Modules and want to add an inverter.
- Right-click to delete an object. Or left click then hit delete on your keyboard.
- To rotate components, click and drag the handle node attached to the component or for panels, right-click the panel and change the rotation values.
- Click and drag to select multiple components
- Click on the rotate icon located at the bottom left of the UI to rotate the view.
- Click on the compass in the bottom left corner to return your site model to a north-south alignment.