AutoStringer in Sales Mode allows a Sales Mode user to seamlessly and effortlessly add string inverters automatically in under 10 seconds.
Note: Admins must turn on the feature for it to be available for Sales Mode users
Table of Contents
How to turn on AutoStringer in Sales Mode
Only Admins can enable string inverters for AutoStringer in Sales Mode. This feature can be turned on using the following steps:
- Navigate to “Settings”
- Under “Application”, click on “Design”
- Click “Edit” at the top right corner
- Under “Sales Mode inverters”, click on “String Inverter”
- Select the desired “Default string inverter” from the drop down menu
- Optional**:** Select the “Default DC optimizer” from the drop down menu
- Click “Save” at the top right corner
How AutoStringer in Sales Mode works
Once the Admin has selected “String Inverters” in the Sales Mode design settings, AutoStringer will automatically run using selected default string inverters and DC optimizers (if selected).
Once AutoStringer has finished running:
- 2D models will show the solar modules strung together
- 3D models will not show the solar modules strung together
A few, things to keep in mind:
- The Sales Mode user should be made aware of the new feature and its purpose, they will not be able to enable or disable it.
- AutoStringer runs automatically in the background when “Finalize” or “Recalculate” is clicked
- AutoStringer takes 2-4 seconds adding very little time to existing user workflows