Table of Contents
- How the Dividend Integration Works
- How to Become a Dividend Finance Partner
- How to Configure Your Account
- Setting Up Advanced Configurations
Aurora Solar’s financing integration with Dividend enables you to connect your Dividend and Aurora accounts to access Dividend loan products in Aurora’s Sales Mode. Note: only current Dividend partners can activate this integration in Aurora; to become a partner, click here.
Once the integration has been configured in Aurora, all your Dividend loan products will appear in Sales Mode as Financing options. With this integration you can:
- Conduct a soft credit check on behalf of the homeowner and pre-apply for a loan from within Aurora’s Sales Mode;
- Show the homeowner Dividend loan products using approved language;
- Avoid errors from manual data entry in both your Dividend portal and Aurora
How the Dividend Financing Integration Works
- Step 1: Submit a credit application within Aurora’s Sales Mode for your homeowner — note this will result in a soft credit pull
- Step 2: When the homeowner is approved for credit, the loan documents will be sent via email to the homeowner
- Step 3: When the homeowner opens the email, they will click a link to navigate to the loan documents, and are able to apply for a loan within Dividend
Who Is Eligible to Use the Aurora Dividend Integration
In order to use the Dividend integration, please note that you must be using Aurora Sales Mode. This integration is also only available to customers in the US doing residential sales.
How to Become a Dividend Partner
You'll need to be a current Dividend partner to set up your integration. If you’re not a Dividend partner, click here to get started.
How to Configure Your Account
The following steps need to be taken only once to configure the Dividend integration and must be performed by an Aurora account admin:
- Submit this form to request your integration configuration key. Dividend will then contact you with your configuration
- Log into Aurora and navigate to Financing Integrations under the Settings tab
- Click + Add under the upper-right corner
- Use the drop-down menu to select Dividend
- Enter the Installer ID sent to you by Dividend and click “Connect” again
- If successful, you’ll now see a row item for Dividend on the page.
Setting Up Advanced Configurations:
From Settings > Financing Integrations, click on the Dividend integration in the list to configure. Aurora offers the following advanced configuration settings for Dividend:
- Include Dealer Fees
Dealer Fees: A dealer fee is a percentage % of the system cost that is added on top of that cost to become the total financed amount. A dealer fee will always be recouped by Dividend. By clicking the toggle shown below, you can choose to include the dealer fee in the loan amount that is sent to Dividend.
How to Submit a Credit Application:
Read this article to learn about helping homeowners pre-apply for loans from Dividend in Aurora Sales Mode: