How to Design a Reverse Tilt Rack System
- On the Design page within a project click Insert Panels.
- Select Modules.
- Select the module type, orientation, tilt, rotation, and spacing.
- Make sure to set the rotation to 180 degrees, or whatever is appropriate for your design.
- Click the Fill Roof Face button.
- Click on the roof to place the system.
To Toggle into 3D Mode:
- Click on the 3D cube (or hold right-click) and move your cursor down.
- You can view/hide setbacks and toggle on/off the map imagery in the top toolbar.
To Make Adjustments to the System After It's Been Placed on a Roof:
- Click and drag a box around the panels with your cursor.
- In the toolbar on the right you can make adjustments to the orientation, tilt, rotation, or click the Auto-String button to string the system to an inverter.