Configure and update your basic contact information and some general account settings. Please note that you must be an account administrator to update company level settings.
Table of Contents
Navigate to Settings > Account > User Profile to update the user information for the user that is currently signed in. Click “Edit” in the top right corner to make changes. Be sure to update your user profile so that your proper contact information is displayed on the proposals you send to prospective clients.
First name - Your first name to appear on projects and designs
Last name - Your last name to appear on projects and designs
Job title - Your title to appear on projects and designs
Phone number - Your phone number to appear on projects and designs
Email address - Your email address to appear on projects and designs, and used for logging into Aurora
License type - Aurora offers several subscription plans to fit your business needs: Basic, Premium, and Enterprise. Learn more here.
Role - Aurora Enterprise accounts supports three user permission levels: Limited Team Member, Team Member, and Admin. Additionally, up to 4 custom roles can be created. Learn more here.
Navigate to Settings > Account > Organization profile to update company wide information and settings. Click the “Edit” button in the top right corner of the page to make changes.
Organization name - The name of your company to be displayed on proposals
Logo - Upload your company logo (in a
.jpg file format) to be displayed in Sales Mode and on your proposals
Contact name - Main point of contact for the company overall
Address - Company address (ex: as displayed on your website)
Phone number - General company phone number
Email - General company email address
Currency - Update and confirm the Currency you'll be using for all of your projects ($)
Units - Update and confirm the Units you'll be using for all of your projects (Imperial or Metric)
Temperature unit - Update and confirm the Temperature Units and you'll be using for all of your projects (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
Project Statuses - Customize and re-order the project statuses that best suit your business. Note that project statuses will need to be manually updated at a project level.
Users and Licenses
Navigate to Settings > Users and licenses to view the list of users with log in access to your Aurora account. Click “New User” in the top right corner to invite a new user with the email address that they will use to log in to Aurora.
Please note that for single license customers, adding users may incur charges. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information about your account plan.
- Premium - For enterprise clients with more than one user, and premium account offerings
- Basic - For single user accounts with basic account offerings
- No license - For deactivated users in Aurora who no longer will have login access
- Admin - Can see, modify, and change ownership of all projects. Can change account settings and templates. Only administrators are allowed to change a users permissions or initially set them upon inviting them.
- Team Member - Can see and modify all projects, but can only reassign their own projects. Team members can't change account settings or templates.
- Limited Team Member - Can only see and modify their own projects. Limited team members can't change account settings or templates.
Navigate to Settings > Integrations to configure select Financing Integrations. Click here for more information about our direct financing integrations.