Please note that only account Administrators can make these changes.
Modeling Custom Financing Products
Within your Database, you can configure custom financing products to model within your projects. Go to Database > Financing Products. You can enable the loans, leases, or PPAs that you create in your database and they will then be available to choose from in the Financing page of Sales Mode. Please note that if you don't set anything up here, Cash will be the only financing option for your projects.
Click the link below for a step by step guide on how to create your custom financing products.
Aurora Financing Integrations
- Conduct a soft credit check on behalf of the homeowner and quickly apply for a loan from within Aurora’s Sales Mode;
- Show the homeowner loan products in partner-approved language;
- Say goodbye to manual data entry in the loan provider's portal or in Aurora.
- How to Configure your Mosaic Financing Integration in Aurora
- How to Configure your GoodLeap Financing Integration in Aurora
- How to Configure your Sungage Financing Integration in Aurora
- How to Configure your Dividend Financing Integration in Aurora