Aurora offers special three pricing plans: Build, Grow, and Scale. Here is what is included:
Sales Mode and Web Proposal - empower your sales teams with everything they need to close with confidence.
Design Mode - operate within a specialized CAD environment to create high fidelity solar designs.
- HD Imagery - access to a high-definition sources of satellite imagery for designs.
- Sync API - streamline workflows, maintain reliable data updates, and accelerate by syncing between Aurora and your existing systems.
- User Management: Teams - create and manage user groups in order to control which users can access or view specific projects in their tenant.
- User Management: Advanced Roles - configure up to four custom permissions and access settings for groups of users through custom roles.
- Single Sign-on - use one set of login credentials to log straight into Aurora from other applications without having to authenticate again.
- Aurora AI - automate the site modeling work with Aurora’s proprietary computer vision and machine learning algorithms.
- Contract Manager - generate deal documents, with project details automatically populated from Sales Mode, then send out for e-signature.
A La Carte Features
Other features Aurora offers may be used on demand:
Expert Design Service - order accurate and detailed 3D site models for your projects.
- Plan Sets - scale and move faster with on-demand permitting plan sets available from the Aurora app.
These may be signed up for at point of sale:
- Lead Capture AI - boost website conversion rates and capture higher-quality leads.
- Design API - design automated workflows that leverage Aurora’s industry-leading solar design technology: AutoDesigner, Irradiance Analysis, Performance Simulation.