The ability to accurately and remotely design a site model is enhanced when you have multiple imagery options at your fingertips. Aurora is proud to offer multiple sources of satellite imagery to choose from to ensure you have the best imagery available for your site model.
Aurora offers the following imagery sources:
- Google Maps HD: All Aurora customers have access to a high-definition source of satellite imagery for designs from Google's HD imagery, allowing you to design with unprecedented accuracy. Google HD is the default.
- Google Maps or Bing Maps: If Google HD is unavailable, you can use Google Maps or Bing imagery. One may be better than the other depending on the location.
- Nearmap (Available in US & Australia): Nearmap imagery often offers more recent and enhanced imagery, so you can easily identify the roof outline, detect obstructions, and capture new construction builds. Each Nearmap image requires a credit which can be purchased in bundles.
- Vexcel (Available in EU): Vexcel's high-resolution 2D images and 3D LIDAR data will allow teams to move fast and ensure the accuracy of their designs and quotes.
- Custom imagery: If you are leveraging new construction blueprints or using drone footage, Aurora easily allows you to upload custom imagery.