Draw Roof Face allows users to outline a single roof plane where they would like to place panels, instead of outlining the entire roof perimeter.
To use the Draw Roof Face:
1. Select Draw Roof Face from the Site menu.
2. Outline the interior edges of the roof plane, making sure to follow the orange dotted lines. Once you've sealed off your drawing, a single pitched roof plane will appear.
3. You can now adjust the height to roof base, amount of stories, and pitch of the roof plane in the right sidebar.
4. If you click on an edge of the roof plane you can assign the setback type as an eave, valley, ridge, rake, or hip.
5. Once the setback type has been assigned for each roof edge your setbacks will display on the roof.
6. If you have access to LIDAR you can click Fit to LIDAR in the right sidebar. The height and pitch of the roof plane will automatically adjust to the LIDAR data.