This guide is designed to help users complete the Plan Sets intake form. It provides additional information on the minimum content required in the form, and which images from the site survey should be included in the photo uploader section.
All the required fields and photos are necessary for an accurate plan set to be created. In the absence of any of the required fields or photos, the Plan Sets request may be rejected.
Table of Contents:
Project name, address and utility information will fill automatically.
If homeowner information is filled out in the Project Overview, the fields will auto-populate. Otherwise, be sure to complete the homeowner information fields.
Be sure to complete the required fields in this section:
- Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) information
- Contractor information
You can also request the Stamps in Plan Sets service from the project information section. Learn more.
Pitch, azimuth and array information will fill automatically from the Aurora model.
Be sure to fill in each mounting plane.
All electrical fields are required.
Add additional subpanels as needed.
Within the Electrical tab of the plan sets request form, users will be able to toggle the ESS toggle to on to display the ESS section.
Once toggled on, the user will be prompted to fill out the storage section to provide information to our plan sets team.
- Battery model (fig. 1) input is connected to the Aurora battery database. The battery options that are listed alphabetically (fig. 2) are those that are currently supported for Aurora plan sets. Once selected, the user then fills in the remaining required (*) information.
- The user also has the ability to toggle on/off the “My storage system includes backup” and fill in the associated fields when applicable.
Once the information has been entered, the user will be able to review under the Electrical section of the Project Information before submitting the request.
- Tesla Powerwall 2 and Powerwall +
- Generac PWRCell
- Enphase Encharge
- Any DC-coupled battery with SolarEdge Storage-Ready equipment
Racking and Attachment
All racking and attachment fields are required.
Images and Documents
At a minimum, please include photos of the following:
- Main Service Panel
- MSP label
- Full picture of location of BOS components
- Rafters on which design will be installed
- Roof on which design will be installed
- Any subpanels
Review and Submit
Once all the project information has been added to the corresponding section, please review before submitting the Plan Set request.
If you need to request a revision to your Plan Set, check out this related article.