Table of Contents
- Assigning Adders & Discounts to Partners
- View for Users within Partners
For sales dealers, distributors, or other partners that require access to unique Adders or Discounts in Aurora, they can be assigned to, and thus made available for, Partner(s) created in your account. By assigning Adders or any other Database objects to a Partner or Partners, those users will have access to them throughout Sales Mode and Design Mode.
Read more: User Management: Partners
Assigning Adders & Discounts to Partners
Navigate to the Database and select Adders and discounts in the left-hand menu. Click + New in the upper-right to create a new Adder or Discount, or click any in the list to Edit an existing Adder or Discount.
Next, click Edit in the upper-right corner and use the Assign to… drop-down menu to select which users will have access to that Adder or Discount in Sales Mode & Design Mode:
- All Partners - users belonging to all existing Partners, and new Partners created in the future, will have access to this Adder or Discount
- No Partner - only users that are not associated with a Partner, such as Admin users and your internal Team Member users, will have access to this Adder or Discount
One or Multiple Partners - only users belonging to the Partner(s) selected will have access to this Adder or Discount
- A single Adder or Discount can be assigned to any number of Partners
- Users belonging to newly created Partners will not have access automatically; an Admin must update the Adder or Discount to include new Partners if this assignments are made in this way
Click Save in the upper-right corner.
Amount Variants for Different Partners
Adders and Discounts can be configured to have a unique Default amount for different Partners. After selecting All partners or multi-selecting several Partners in the Assign to… drop-down menu, click Add amount variant.
For each additional variant added, select one or more Partners and enter your desired dollar amount.
- The first value next to Default amount will be used for any Partners not specified in variants
- A single Adder or Discount amount variant can be assigned to any number of Partners
- The Allow amount to be edited toggle, located immediately below, controls whether users belonging to Partners can edit the amount or if the default amount will be locked when applied
Access from the Partner Page
Admins can quickly and easily access the Adders & discounts page to make assignments when creating a new Partner or editing an existing one. After clicking on Partners in the global navigation, click any Partner’s name, then Go to Adders & discounts. From here, follow the same steps listed above.
View for Users within Partners
In Sales Mode and Design Mode, when users belonging to Partners access the Pricing page they will see only those Adders and Discounts assigned to their Partner by the Admin.
Note: Depending on settings configured by the Admin, Adders may need to be manually toggled-on by the user, automatically applied to all projects, or automatically applied based on conditions the project or design meets.