Adders and discounts are line items that modify the final price of your system but are separate from local, state and federal incentives.
Adders add dollars to the final price, and discounts reduce the final price.
Creating a New Adder or Discount
To create a new Adder or Discount, navigate to your system settings and click the Adders and Discounts button in the left-hand menu. Next, click the green 'New Adders / Discount' button in the top right.
- Name - This is the title of your adder, and will show up on your Web Proposal. Make it descriptive and customer friendly.
- Type - Adder or Discount, Adders increase the final price, Discounts reduce it.
- Rate - The monetary portion of how the adder or discount is applied.
- Flat - A flat monitary amount that is applied to your price.
- Percentage - A percentage of the final price after year 0 incentives
- Per Watt - A monitary amount multiplied by the the DC System Size of your system.
- Per Panel - A monitary amount multiplied by the number of individual panels in your system.
- By Units - A monitary amount multiplied by the surface area of your arrays.
- Amount - The monetary amount that may be multiplied by some value from your system design.
- Allow Inline Edit - If this is enabled users will be able to edit the amount of the adders or discount as they are creating their proposal. Leave this turned off if the value of the adder or discount does not and should not change from design to design.
Using Adders and Discounts
On the Financing page in sales mode, click the 'Adjust' button. Here you can find and apply the adder or discount as well as see the incentives that are applied.
To add an option, click the "+" button the the right hand side of the screen, to remove it click the same button which will now be a check mark.