|Solar Panel Placement Improvements||
Placing panels in Design Mode is now faster and more user friendly. The updated controls allow for seamless switching between filling and manually placing panels, the ability to fill faces more quickly, and a new inspector.
Also, all solar panel settings are now applied consistently, whether it's Design Mode/Sales Mode or AutoDesigner/Manually place. A new Solar Panel section reflects these changes and AutoDesigner specific settings are located at the bottom of the screen.
|Cancel Placing Panels in Sales Mode||
Users are now able to cancel placing panels in Sales Mode, providing more control and improved usability when designing for proposals. While Aurora is placing panels, the option to cancel the request appears at the bottom of the screen. Canceling results in no changes being made to the design.
Lead Capture AI
|Lead Capture AI: Utility Bill Capture||When Leads are converted to Projects within the Aurora app, the lead's uploaded utility bill (if available) will seamlessly transfer into the Aurora project view.|
|Stamps in Plan Set Service||Obtain Professional Engineer (PE) electrical an structural stamps for your Plan Sets requests from Aurora.|
|Down Payments||Enter a loan down payment as a dollar amount via the Pricing page, accessible from both Sales Mode and Design Mode. In addition, the Retrieve Financing API endpoint includes a new down_payment ($) field.|
|Automatic Adders - Inverters & Roof Pitch||
Automatically apply adders and discounts to projects based on conditions specified by the account Admin.
• Ensure consistency and accuracy at scale by setting pricing guardrails across your tenant
• Save reps time and accelerate the sales process by avoiding manually including adders
|Incentives Database||Create and manage incentives, like SRECs or other state-level programs, then apply them to any project’s pricing and financing calculations.|
|Storage Self-Consumption with Backup Reserve||In Self-Consumption mode, customers are now able to specify a backup percentage to reserve battery power in case of outages (ie. if the backup reserve is set to 20%, the battery will never discharge more than 20% and use the remaining 80% for self-consumption).|
|Mosaic Integration: Email Credit Application to Homeowner||Email homeowners a Mosaic credit application from within Sales Mode for them to complete privately, and on their own time.|
|Partner Management||Organize sales dealers into custom spaces within a tenant with custom settings, such as logos and base price per watt.|
|Adders & Discounts by Partner||In combination with Partner Management, create custom adders and discounts for each Partner in the tenant.|