Within Aurora settings, admins can add custom page types to their Sales Mode presentation. To add these to your Web Proposal presentation as well, navigate to any custom page in Sales Mode settings, click Edit, then make sure the “Include in web proposal” toggle is turned on.
- As an admin user, navigate to Sales Mode Customization settings
- Select any custom page and click Edit
- Add a Page Title, Heading, and Message
- Choose to display an image or a video. Note that videos must be hosted on Youtube or Vimeo
- Click Add Page to finish, and the page will format automatically upon completion
- Custom pages will be added to the web proposal in the same order as they are displayed in the Sales Mode presentation.
- Custom pages cannot be created only for the web proposal, they must also appear in the Sales Mode presentation.
- You can preview the web proposal under Settings > Sales Mode customization > Preview proposal
See also: Sales Mode customization.